precision monitoring instruments with high durability & reliability
The iRIS 350FX has been designed and constructed for use in harsh outdoor and industrial environments. It is compact, cost effective and easily configured, with support for a wide range of instrumentation.
Physical Communication Interfaces
- RS232 port (DTE configuration)
- 3G modem, Ethernet or Iridium Satellite
- SDI-12 serial instrumentation bus port
- Serial camera (iRIS-CAM)
- Modbus slave protocol for SCADA
|Size (W x H x D)||160mm x 130mm x 70mm (6.29in x 5.11in x 2.75in)|
|Power Supply||Internal and/or external 12V SLA battery. Lowest power mode current ~ 3mA. An integral charger accepts a 15-30Vdc input. A solar panel can be directly connected to the charger input. Over-voltage and reverse polarity protected with self-resetting fuse.|
|Non-Volatile Storage||8MB flash memory (1,084,576 samples). A typical site with 2 parameters logged every 15 minutes plus battery voltage logged hourly will give 12 years of storage before data overwrite occurs.|
- iRIS 350FX is a 3G/GPRS wireless datalogger with standard glands.
- iRIS 350FX/NM is a 'NIL modem' datalogger with standard glands.
- iRIS 350FX/MS is a 3G/GPRS wireless datalogger with MIL spec connectors.
- iRIS 350FX/SAT is an iridium satellite datalogger with standard glands.
iRIS 350FX brochure 311 KB