Water Resources Management
flexible, scalable data management & analytics for water professionals
Energy Data Management
energy stream management from meter data to ISO / TSO forecasting
identify the best, rather than simulate, options in complex systems
Air Quality Management
industrial & ambient air monitoring for compliance & pollution control
dataloggers tested in the most demanding conditions across the world
Sales, Water / Water Quality Solutions
KISTERS is a multinational company that is recognized as the world leader in environmental data management software. Our clients use our software to manage any data from groundwater and surface water, meteorology, flood warning, reservoir operations and dam safety, water quality and urban drainage, and much more. If you are looking for a job where you can help make a difference and protect the world we share, apply with KISTERS today.
This is a full-time salary plus commission based position. Minimum qualifications for this position is a college degree in business / marketing or environmental sciences. The primary responsibility of this position is to generate and follow-up with qualified new client leads from databases, trade shows and other appropriate sources. Additional functions include maintaining contact with current customers to determine additional needs and updating the customer relationship management database.
The daily work schedule would consist of reviewing bid searches and outbound telephone calls to potential customers to develop qualified leads for the outside sales staff, including:
• Make daily outbound calls to targeted accounts, introducing our products and services and generating leads for sales representatives.
• Preview bid sites for opportunities
• Maintain a detailed customer relationship management database reflecting all calls, appointments and related activities
• Update the customer relationship management database with current company and contact information.
• Invite clients to sales events
• Monitor and participate in trade shows
• Participate in the preparation of RFPs and RFIs etc.
• Experience in sales and marketing
• Knowledge of sales, marketing services, and administrative functions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially telephone skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• CRM experience
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package (including Medical and Dental)
• 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Generous paid vacation & company holidays policy
• Travel on a periodic basis
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note this is a different email address than that for the Visualization Sales Position.
keywords: outbound sales, insides sales, B2B sales, IT sales, software sales, technology sales, IT consultant, water data systems, water quality data systems, water information management systems, software for water agencies, software for utilities