Security Warning: Phishing E-mail
Currently in circulation is a phishing e-mail which aims to obtain usernames and passwords from KISTERS' customers. At first glance, the e-mail looks like a legitimate message from our service team, but it is a deliberate forgery.
See the phishing email below:
Please recognize the following errors, among other things:
1. Sender: The sender "email@example.com" is not a valid KISTERS e-mail address.
2. Link: The link leads to a server "globalnetserve.cf" refers to the Central African Republic,
where KISTERS does not operate a data centre.
If you accidentally clicked on the link, you will be redirected to a registration form that looks like this:
Please note that there may be further variants of both the e-mail and the registration form.
Initial analyses have shown that no malware is downloaded from the website, but this may change at any time.
1. Please notify us by e-mail to datenschutz(at)kisters.de if you have received such an e-mail.
2. Delete this e-mail immediately; do not click on the embedded link.
3. If possible, add the sender "firstname.lastname@example.org" or the whole domain "p-kisters.eu" to the blacklist of your e-mail program.
4. If you have opened the link, immediately check your computer for malware.
5. If you have entered your access data in the fake login dialog despite all precautionary measures, please report this to us and immediately change the compromised password.
If you have any questions, please contact our support or our CISO/DPO at datenschutz(at)kisters.de.
Dr. Heinz-Josef Schlebusch
Chief Information Security Officer / Data Protection Officer (CISO/DPO)