Water Software Support Specialist in
December 2, 2022
06/22/2023 | HMT-WTR-NA | Support | Water | USA | San Antonio / Boerne
Founded in 1963 in Aachen, Germany, KISTERS is an international midsize company that specializes in the water, weather, energy, and IT sectors.
We’re one global team of over 750 experts, engineers, scientists, inventors and developers from more than 30 nations across 5 continents.
We focus on the gathering, processing and reporting of data; creating innovative and data-driven solutions that harness the power of information and technology; and supporting organizations of all sizes around the world.
Our customer base includes private companies from small firms up to well-known multinationals, as well as federal, state and local public administrative authorities. Primary markets for KISTERS solutions include groundwater and surface water management, meteorology, flood warning, reservoir operations and dam safety, water quality and biology, storm and urban drainage, and public utilities.
As a full-time KISTERS Software Support Specialist, the successful candidate will assist project managers in implementation, installation, and post project software support of hydrological and environmental data management solutions in North America.
Your scope of work would consist of implementing and supporting the KISTERS software solutions for customers in North America.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Working with existing customers to support their systems.
- Customer training
- Possible travel to customer locations
- Working with Project Managers and Consultants to implement new customer systems.
- Knowledge of data management concepts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Better than average technology and computer skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, database platforms (MSSQL, Oracle, Access).
- Esri ArcGIS preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, including health/medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous paid vacation & company holidays policy
Job Type: Full-time, in-person
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Apply via indeed.com
KISTERS North America