flexible, scalable data management & analytics for water professionals
Rugged laptops, tablets, and smartphones can more efficiently synchronize data from the field and KISTERS' data analytics platform. Field technicians can execute predefined monitoring routes, perform in-field calculations, and record water quality sampling observation and/or field notes.
The Field Visits application facilitates the paperless collection, retrieval, and editing of data.
Unlimited storage capacity allows hydrological technicians and field biologists to:
- save time and directly record observed values, water quality sample data, and station updates
- automate QA/QC so staff can examine questionable records and/or immediately begin analysis
- maintain efficient workflow and fuel-economy of predefined monitoring routes
- confirm consistency of current monitoring conditions with a brief preview of historical data
- store unstructured data such as station photos or equipment manual PDFs
- Green- target met: all required actions were performed.
- Yellow - warning; attention recommended
- Red - deadline exceeded; attention necessary