flexible, scalable data management & analytics for water professionals
FieldVisits Mobile Solution
Save time and minimize errors from transposing handwritten data. Rugged laptops, tablets, and smartphones can accurately capture and efficiently synchronize data from the field with KISTERS' data analytics platform. Field technicians can execute predefined monitoring routes, perform in-field calculations, and record water quality sampling observation and/or field notes when visiting monitoring stations.
The FieldVisits application facilitates the paperless collection, retrieval, and editing of data.
- Digital entry forms can be configured to look like familiar paper forms.
- Program logic guides field personnel to ensure essential and relevant data fields aren't skipped.
Also configure & apply QA/QC rules, so staff can immediately examine questionable observations.
- The most recent or more historical values can be made available to help manage expectations.
Techs can quickly visualize data trends and confirm consistency of current monitoring conditions at a given station with a brief preview or a fuller time series linked to that site.
- Unlimited storage capacity allows hydrologic technicians and field biologists to record station conditions.
Use standardized menu options and text boxes, or store unstructured data such as station photos or links to equipment manual PDFs to support troubleshooting.
- Perform complex calculations in the field using newly collected and historical data.
Better O&M of Monitoring Stations
Back at the office... All quantitative data and qualitative comments generated by actions carried out at a particular monitoring station visit can now be merged into a single data object called a Visit.
Each visit has its own metadata that is linked to site metadata. Apply color coding to indicate whether a measuring point has been visited regularly and if all required actions have been carried out.
Green- target met: all required actions were performed.
Yellow - warning; attention recommended
Red - deadline exceeded; attention necessary
Use WISKI's flexible filter or query to keep an eye on upcoming inspections and schedule new visits before they become overdue.