flexible, scalable data management & analytics for water professionals
Monitor any parameter you collect, no matter where it has been collected. Store water quality data from manually or automatically collected spot samples, including continuously collected samples such as those from auto-samplers. Easily import results from laboratory analyses as well.
Gain a more holistic understanding of your monitoring, protection, and restoration efforts. This option allows users to organize and directly link water quality data and hydrological information, for example nutrient load calculations, in a relational database. Subsequently, water management professionals are able to focus on the improvement of improve aquatic ecosystems with the support of high-integrity quantitative data supported by KISTERS.
- Easily perform advanced calculations and aggregated statistics on data, including pollutant loads
- Store and compare discrete and continuously sampled water quality data
- Collect unique sampling location meta data on a per sample basis, including GIS coordinates as well as depths
- Create time series graphs, bar charts, tables and more visual aids for presentations and reports.
- Generate water quality maps via an extension to ArcGIS software by Esri
- Interface with common laboratory information management systems (LIMS) to record quantitative values
- Import quantitative and qualitative descriptions of samples and collection sites
- Easily export data to common formats for use in popular third-party software
- Conveniently navigate the system by map, explorer / tree view, or tables.
- Option to choose client install or hosted version of this off-the-shelf software
Gain clarity and better understand your discrete water quality sample data.